UPDATE: OUR THREE LOCATIONS ARE OPEN
As a valued customer, we want to let you know we are taking Coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously.
With the re-introduction of Stage 3 restrictions to areas of Victoria and in the interest of ensuring you are aware of the extra safety measures we are taking during this time, we wanted to provide you with an update.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have introduced further safety measures and procedures across Hallam Truck Centre, Bayswater Truck Centre and TRP Pakenham. These include:
- Temperature testing for all staff and contractors.
- Visitors on site for more than 15 minutes will also be temperature tested, and required to provide their details to aid tracing in the event of a positive case.
- Cleaning and sanitising vehicles before and after every service.
- All technicians will use gloves during vehicle servicing, where it is safe to do so.
- High traffic areas within the dealership continue to be sanitised multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout all dealerships.
- All staff with flu like symptoms not to come to work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and receive a negative result.
- In the event of a close contact positive case, all staff within that department will be sent home until a negative result is confirmed. During this time, the department area will be deep cleaned and sanitised.
In addition to these precautions, we ask that if you feel unwell, please do not visit our dealership.
If you are unwell and need our help, we are happy to find alternative means of meeting your needs. Please call ahead to work out a plan! You are always welcome to speak with any one of our team members over the phone (please see our contact numbers below), via email, Facetime or browse our range and enquire online at hallamtruck.com.au or trppakenham.com.au
The Hallam & Bayswater Truck Centres leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media channels and your inbox.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your support and understanding.
Please be assured that we will continue to be vigilant across all our dealerships during this time. We understand the essential role you, our customers and our drivers play within the transport industry, and we are committed to keeping you safe and on the road.
Hallam Truck Centre | (03) 8796 9100
Bayswater Truck Centre | (03) 8796 9999
TRP Pakenham | (03) 8796 9155
Celebrating 50 Years in Australian Manufacturing 19th April 2021
Team 18 raises their truck game with Kenworth23rd February 2021
We're open & continuing to support the transport industry.12th February 2021
- View All
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - February (2)
- 2020 - December (1)
- 2020 - September (5)
- 2020 - July (2)
- 2020 - June (1)
- 2019 - December (1)
- 2019 - October (1)
- 2019 - September (1)
- 2019 - June (1)
- 2019 - May (1)
- 2019 - April (1)
- 2018 - November (2)
- 2018 - June (1)