Heavy Vehicle Diesel Apprenticeships
We are seeking applicants for our next generation of apprentices to join our team of highly skilled and trained technicians and electricians.
- Be trained as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician or Electrician within our own training workshop facilities
- Be part of the PACCAR Dealer Network which includes Kenworth and DAF Heavy Vehicles
- Repair and overhaul a wide variety of componentry including Cummins Engines, DAF Engines, Eaton 18 Speed Transmissions, Meritor and Dana Differentials and the latest on-board electronics
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Successfully completed Year 12 and/ or Automotive VET studies
- Current drivers licence
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- A friendly and positive can-do attitude Benefits
- Be mentored by highly skilled trades people working within modern facilities
- Above award wages
- Tool allowance
- Supplied uniform, initial tools and PPE
- Excellent working conditions
- Fully funded training
- Work with premium brands
- South Australia’s leading family-owned truck Dealership
- State of the art facility
- Be a part of the CMV Group of Companies
About the company
CMV Truck Sales is a family owned and operated South Australian distributor for the Kenworth and DAF range of trucks. As a division of the CMV Group of companies which has been operating for over 80 years, we provide quality parts and service for the full range of Kenworth and DAF products.
We employ the latest technologies and our qualified technicians and apprentices receive continuous training from our Training Manager to ensure their skills remain current.
How to apply
We are seeking people who have a great attitude, great work ethic and strong desire to be part of south-east Melbourne’s award winning Kenworth & DAF dealerships, Hallam & Bayswater Truck Centres.
For more information, contact our Service Managers below or submit an enquiry form.
Service Manager, Hallam Truck Centre
Service Manager, Bayswater Truck Centre